Art Meditation Intro – Prerelease!
(This product is a prerelease. You can still sign up.)
Joel Wright Art Yoga Classes
Art= The Product of any creative activity.
Mediation= The practice of focusing the attention on inner stillness. Mental and spiritual peace.
Yoga=Unity. Finding yourself at peace at the innermost being in creative space.
Art Meditation: A practice of balancing being and doing by inviting inner stillness. This sets the creative space as an anchor for peaceful presence. Here are 12 reasons people are practicing Art Meditation just to name a few:
- Excellent at increasing your creativity or overcoming creative blocks.
- Sharpening your artistic skills
- Releasing blocked energy in the form of self expression.
- Provides relief from emotional attachment.
- Disrupting negative thought patterns.
- Reduces mental and physical stress stored in the body.
- Finding a deep satisfaction that radiates from personal enjoyment in pleasurable activity.
- Gives purpose and meaning in how you perceive life.
- Puts the fun back into your creative process in trying new things.
- Silences the inner critic.
- Frees you from the dominance of structural thinking.
- Helps you get loose with some of the abstract creative approaches.
What will I learn in Art Meditation Intro?
- You will meet Joel Wright
- You will learn what Art Mediation and Art Yoga are.
- You will learn what you need to complete the creative practice.
- Learn the differences in the subscriptions and what you get.
- Learn where to find your exercises and media.
Who is Art Meditation for?
- Art Meditation is for everyone. Myself included.
- Anyone that wants to expand their creative nature.
- Everyone that needs a practice of relaxation and enjoyment.
- Creative types that need to make art fun again.
- People that have a hard time with loose styles.
- Anyone that is wanting to explore within.
- People that feel interconnected with universal energy or want to.
- Anyone searching for individual freedom of expression.
- Beginners can benefit greatly from creative daily practice.
- Advanced artist can find a greater joy return to their practice.